Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I love "movie-dreams"!


You know the kind I mean... the ones with a plot and main characters and if you wake up before they are finished you want to go back to sleep to find out what happens!

I had one last night. I don't remember much of it now but I do know I was able to get back into it twice after middle of the night wakings. I was a part of the action and my "co-star" was Wentworth Miller (mmmm...... one of the only actors that has the ability to make my knees weak). I remember bits and pieces, like a weird storm while in a posh hotel with a group of friends, running from someone or something and we ended up hiding (again, the whole group of us) in a crusty apartment building, and of course a little romance ;)

http://www.juventus.eoleszyce.pl/wentworth%20img/wentworth-miller.jpg


2 comments: